The Coronavirus crisis has affected all walks of life. From the dedicated heroes of the NHS, to those facing uncertainties and hardships, everyone has been affected in some way.
Here at ACA, we are committed to offering a high level of service without compromising the health and safety of our employees and their families.
As suppliers to key industries including medicine, transport and energy, we believe it best to take preventative measures to ensure we are able to do our part in ensuring these key industries are able to continue running smoothly.
In line with guidance from the government, we have introduced new working guidelines:
- Introducing blood-oxygen monitors and infrared thermometers in the work place, alongside extra hand sanitisers and additional cleaning materials
- Working from home where at all possible.
- Halting all non-essential travel and customer visits.
- Conducting employee training in safe working practices.
- Providing employees with access to free mental health support.
Thanks to these preventative measures, the impact of the virus on our people has been very limited, and we hope it continues this way.
ACA would like to extend their wishes of good health and good luck to all through these uncertain times.
We'd also like to thank you for all your support and on-going business.
We are still here for you should you need anything, please feel free to be in contact for any support you may need.